TAMPA, Florida, June 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – CROOW has raised the bar in its quest for increased market share in project management software, as it now offers a free “Standard” plan for teams of all sizes. Previously, the Standard plan was designed for individual project management needs and required a paid plan in order to build / build teams. CROOW now provides almost all of its team organization, project management and collaboration features for free, whether you are an individual user or in a team.
CEO David Capece was part of the ESPN team when they released their fantasy football platform and are considering a similar path for CROOW. “We want to provide a top-notch project management experience for our users and offer upgraded paid features like reporting and advanced automation once people fall in love with our platform. “
CROOW users will continue to have access to all industry standard project management features including: assignment and tracking of tasks, creation of workspaces and projects, coordination and collaboration with clients through internal requests, approvals and message boards, as well as time logging and tracking. However, CROOW seeks to strengthen its competitive advantage by offering free features that are typically part of competitor’s paid plans, including:
- Unlimited team sizes: No maximum number of team members authorized with the “Standard” plan; defying industry and competitor standards (Asana limit is 15 and Monday.com is 2).
- Extended views: CROOW offers all of the viewing options available in the free “Standard” plan, including Kanban, List, Calendar and Gantt.
- Creative approvals and proofs: Access to enhanced communication and feedback loops with asset-level comments, verifications and approvals.
- Trademark file & Asset Management: More than just project management, CROOW also offers built-in functionality for creating brand libraries, uploading logos and adding creative elements including color palette, fonts, images and templates.
- Unlimited guest sharing: Most of the top rated project management platforms offer guest sharing. In fact, Asana, Monday.com, and Workamajig all offer guest sharing, but CROOW is the only platform that offers this feature for free.
CROOW is an award-winning, innovative platform that streamlines creative collaboration for faster, better, and smarter projects. It is designed to be the next generation of software that helps businesses break through barriers and accelerate growth. For more information visit www.croow.com.